Want to hire Laurie Blouin? Contact us!
1-844-MVP-9987 / firstname.lastname@example.org
A snowboarder from Stoneham-et-Tewkesbury, Quebec, Laurie Blouin has been fond of the sport since she was 6 years old.
Laurie was a prime example of perseverance at PyeongChang 2018. She recovered from a nasty fall during a training run. Against all odds, she managed to fight against strong winds before capturing the silver medal, the first for Canada in women’s slopestyle. She first surprised the world of snowboarding at the 2017 FIS World Championships by winning the gold medal in the slopestyle event. Four years earlier, at 16, Laurie was crowned Junior World Champion.
She concluded her 2016-2017 season by winning gold in slopestyle at the World Snowboard Tour Andorra Grandvalira Total Fight. Her great pride is to push the limits of the degree of difficulty in female slopestyle with her repertoire of figures.
In early 2019, Laurie was invited to the XGames, where she dominated the Big Air competition, winning the gold medal.
Somewhat an adrenaline junkie, Laurie also enjoys motocross, surfing and trampoline.
- Big Air gold medalist at the 2019 XGames
- Olympic silver medalist in slopestyle in 2018.
- Slopestyle gold medalist at the 2017 FIS World Championships World Championships in Spain
- Winner, International Individual Athlete Sport (2018)
- Winner , International Athlete of the Year (2018 Telus Summit Meeting)