Want to hire Marie-Eve Dicaire?
Contact us! 1-844-MVP-9987 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Marie-Eve Dicaire has always been a fan of combat sports. While making her karate debut at the age of six, she quickly fell in love with the art of combat. After gaining her black belt in karate and kickboxing, she discovered what was to become her true passion at the age of 24: boxing.
Now a professional boxer, Marie-Eve tries to legitimize the place of women in combat sports and uses boxing as a platform. She aims new heights to inspire youths to believe in themselves and to follow their dreams.
She won the IBF World Super-Welterweight belt in December 2018 and became the first Quebec champion to ever to achieve the feat.
- Undefeated: 13 wins in 13 fights
- Golden Gloves Champion - 2012 and 2013
- Canadian Amateur Champion – 2013
- Won the Ring Side World Championship 2 years in a row - 2012 and 2013
- «Athlète Par Excellence» of the Fédération Québécois de Boxe Olympique in 2013
- 18-time Canadian champion in karate
See her appearance on Tout le Monde en Parle, on Radio-Canada (the French CBC):