Want to hire Steve Bégin? Contact us!
Tel.: (514) 582-3306 / [email protected]
Steve Bégin is a former forward in the National Hockey League who was drafted by the Calgary Flames in the second round of the 1996 NHL Draft. He played a total 524 regular season games for five different teams during his career, including the Montreal Canadians. Despite missing the full 2011-2012 season due to injury, Steve made an impressive comeback to the Flames training camp and secured a contract following a tryout. During that season, he played his 500th NHL game in February 2013 and was the team’s candidate for the Bill-Masterton Memorial trophee, recognized for dedication and perseverance. Unfortunately, after a stint with Calgary’s affiliate in 2013-2014, another injury forced him into retirement in January of that season.
- 524 games played in the NHL; 36 in the playoffs
- 108 NHL points, including 56 goals
- Nominated for the Bill-Masterton Memorial trophy
- Winner of the Jacques-Beauchamp Trophy in 2006-07
Discover Steve Bégin's most recent projects with the MVP Group:
- STEVE BÉGIN back home for a conference on school perseverance
- Graduation of STEVE BÉGIN with the Minister of Education and GSP
- STEVE BÉGIN and MATHIEU DANDENAULT take part in an evening with Sysco
- BÉGIN, BOUILLON and DANDENAULT at the Natrel skating rink of the Old Port
- Many sport and cultural celebrities took part of the Canadian PARTYPOKER Championship
- STEVE BÉGIN and GEORGES ST-PIERRE united for school perseverance