Want to hire Patrick Côté? Contact us!
1-844-MVP-9987 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Patrick Côté is a former mixed martial arts veteran. After training in the Canadian Army, he made his Ultimate Fighting Championship debut on October 22, 2004 on an astonishing 4-day notice to face Tito Ortiz. Though he lost the fight by unanimous decision, people took note of his skills and feistiness. he was offered more fights in the UFC circuit. On February 3, 2007, the Rimouski, Quebec native won his first UFC fight against Scott Smith by unanimous decision in Las Vegas, as he went undefeated in four-straight events. After three consecutive losses, in 2010, Côté returned in the octagon to face Cung Lee. "The Predator" was relentless, but fell short as Lee won the battle by decision.
Having won six of his following nine fights, Côté officially retired in April 2017 with an overall 24-11-0 record (10-11 in the UFC). The one they called "The Predator" is now an analyst on television.
- 21 fights in UFC, including 10 wins
- Middleweight Champion at MFC
- TKO Middleweight Champion
- TKO Light Heavyweight Champion
Discover Patrick Côté's most recent projects with the MVP Group:
- PATRICK CÔTÉ, ambassador of the BAL TEL-JEUNES 2017
- PATRICK CÔTÉ and VALÉRIE LÉTOURNEAU introduce partners of BJC accounting firm to Mixed Martial Arts
- PATRICK CÔTÉ and OLI AUBIN-MERCIER introduce the new alcohol-free Coors Edge